Health and safety management is an important consideration in all the works that Murrill Construction Limited carries out.
It believes, while health and safety management is the responsibility of each and every employee, a consistent and structured approach is needed with all its processes and procedures, incorporating:
- adoption of industry best practice
- training and instruction being widely deployed
- robust risk assessments being carried out and implemented
- monitoring and audit of operations being carried out.
Murrill Construction Limited has achieved a number of accreditations with regard to health and safety management, including:
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment System). This Scheme assesses the health and safety policy statement, health and safety organisation and health and safety arrangements of a supplier
- Constructionline (identification number 84140) - although this scheme assesses financial standing, technical references and other relevant areas it is contained within the single data base register as CHAS
- SAFEcontractor Scheme. This third party assessment and accreditation scheme by way of tailored audits indentifies whether there is suitable and sufficient health and safety compliance within the business.