Murrill Construction operates a Quality Management System (QMS) detailing management responsibilities, resource management and product realisations, including procedures for the following :
- efficient delivery of goods and services offered
- effective communication with clients
- management of design and development processes
- definition of quality objectives and requirements of the product
- continuous monitoring of works and services provided, including continual improvement
- control of non-conforming products including corrective and preventative action
The Quality Management System is subject to both internal and external audits on an annual basis. Murrill Construction ensures that works are 'right first time', through continuous monitoring and onsite Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality inspections.
Required targets for time, cost and quality are managed by the following:
- dedicated management and operational resources to ensure a consistent and knowledgeable approach for the execution of contract works, thus ensuring safe, quality and workmanship is safely achieved within agreed timescales
- bespoke electronic works order management system
- contract management via our Quality Management System procedures
- stock management system and dedicated storage facilities
Murrill Construction Limited achieved registration to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems) in April 2010. This is an internationally recognised standard for QMS that provides benefits through continual improvement and consistency in supply.
The standard focuses on processes and allows a concentration on Company Systems around what is actually carried out from initial enquiry through to works and service delivery. The Registration has been made by Advanced Certification a third party independent certification body.